Why poetry?

Poetry (I'm learning now I've graduated) isn't something you run across often outside of the classroom. But poetry is meant for more than just Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 3:00-4:00 so here is a place to always find poems and suggestions of more places to seek them out. You can agree or disagree with my choices, but my hope is that you'll be inspired to let poetry (the poems I find or ones you find on your own) be a part of your every day.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HAPPY NATIONAL POETRY MONTH!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! Where in the world has the time gone? Not only have I been a terrible blog mother but I didn't even properly usher in only the best month for any poetry blogger- National Poetry Month! But now that we're all on the same page, please tell everyone you know to read a poem and celebrate!
Now I feel terrible about being absent so long so the best peace offering I can think to give you is a poem.  To get things kicked off right, let's start with one of my favorites. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment